Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome to Cjbhab's New Blog!

Today, at the end of the NHL season, I begin my new blog in light of some people failing to believe in my great hockey sense.

Back in November, I was asked by a close friend who I believed would battle for hockey's holy grail, the Stanley Cup. I was able to correctly predict that Edmonton would play against Carolina at the end of the playoffs.

Now, I have created the blog so I can post predictions in advance, so that everyone will see my greatness.

I have one of the greatest hockey minds ever known to be in existence. Before Saturday's draft, I will be releasing my mock draft. Now, we know that the mock will not be 100% correct, but the only reason for this is I myself am more intelligent than most NHL scouts and general managers.

Thats it for now, stay tuned for rumours, trade updates, free agent signings etc. My mock draft will be released tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home