Friday, June 23, 2006

My thoughts on the Luongo Deal

Wow, what an incredible deal on the part of the Vancouver Canucks. Absolutely unreal.

On Keenan's part, wow. How stupid can one person get?

Luongo is the best goaltender in the entire National Hockey League. Krajicek was up and coming.

I was shocked when I saw this deal, but if Bertuzzi can thrive in a new environment it just may be the deal florida is looking for.

I myself do not like the deal. I like the Panthers and want to see them be successful. Hopefully Bertuzzi comes out flying next year. I think this deal might have been a little more fair if Bourdon was thrown in.

Right now, Vancouver wins the trade. We will see.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caught me by surprise. I'd prefer the Kings package, but you never know. Since 4 out of 5 teams in Florida's division reside in places that are pretty far south, he will likely not get booed as much. As much as I don't like him, he is an exciting player when he's playing his best hockey. Now to satisfy you, we will have a solid 8 games of Kiprusoff vs Luongo to see who performs better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home